1. I want to register at www.remarryonly.com through online.What I want to do?
Click on 'New Registration' button and enter your bio-data with horoscope and at the end of registration form you can see a "SAVE" button,click it and save.At this time we will issue a temporary profile ID to identify your profile to make payment.
2. Can I add my photo at profile ?
Yes ,You can add photo at your profile .
3. How many Photos I can add in my profile ?
You can add upto 3 photos in platinum membership, single photo in
golden membership, silver membership and in free membership
4. Is there any other method for registration at www.remarryonly.com?
Yes.You can sent your bio-data & photo by post or you can come at our office directly and register.
5. How I can make payment?
Payment can be made by Money Order / Demand Draft / Net Banking
/ directly at our office.
6. In which bank I can make payment through net banking?
Pay / transfer the amount to Union Bank of India or Federal Bank.
7. Can you give the A/c. no. deatils of Union Bank of India ?
Pay / Tranfer amount to Gurukriupa, A/c No 357901010026029 , Union
Bank of India, Ernakulam from anywhere you are with your profile
ID and call on 0484-3916667, 8893669874 or email at : email@example.com
(If you are transfering the amount from any other bank,use branch
code UBIN 0535796 with account number.)
8. Can you give the A/c. no deatils of Federal Bank ?
Pay / Transfer amount to Gurukriupa, A/c No 10750200010013 , The
Federal Bank Ltd, Ernakulam from anywhere you are with your profile
ID and call on 0484-3916667,8893669874 or email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you are transfering the amount from any other bank,use branch
code FDRL 0001075 with account number.)
9. I enter my bio-data at www.remarryonly.com. I don't make payment,but
I have profile ID,username & password. Can I login and search with
my username & password ?
10. I am not paid membership fee, can I edit or change my profile
11.What is Free Membership?
Free members can add only single photo in their profile ,while searching
you can view the profiles with photo of opposite members. But you
cannot view the contact details or sent express interest to these
12. What is Paid Membership?
Platinum paid members can add 3 photos and Golden paid members &
Silver members can add single photo in their profile ,while searching
paid members can view the profiles with Photo, Horoscope and Contact
Details of opposite members through online.
13. I am using Free membership plan. How can upgrade it to paid membership?
You can make the payment shown in payment details or contact at office for more details.
14. How long paid membership is valid?
Validity of paid membership is based on months (3, 6, 12) or until
the marriage is fixed (Whichever is earlier).
15. I am not a paid member.While searching I view some profiles
matching for me. How I can contact these members?
Register your profile with payment at www.remarryonly.com. For details
go through membership plans.
16. I am a Paid Member. While searching at www.remarryonly.com
I cannot see the contact address / horoscope details of others.
Login with your username and password .
17.I logged with username and password. But I cannot see the contact
address of others. What happend?
Close all the Internet Explorer pages and open new internet explorer
page with www.remarryonly.com. Enter login name and password.
Now go on search in same Page, you can view contact address link.
(Do not open more internet explorer pages with remarryonly.com).
18. How many type search is there?
Simple Search, Advanced Search, Profile ID Search, Name Search.
19. Why I am not getting very many search results at Advanced
There are several ways to increase the number of search results
you receive. Check the basic criteria in your search. Is your
age radius too narrow? Is your age range too tight? For more results,make
sure you have to set many items to "Any" .
20. I am a paid member. How many profiles I can view at remarryonly.com?
You can view complete profiles in your membership validity period
at remarryonly.com without contact details.
21. I am a paid member. How many profiles I can view with contact
Platinum member can view upto 75 profiles with contact details
within 1 year.
Golden member can view upto 40 profiles with contact details within
Silver member can view upto 15 profiles with contact details within
22. I am a paid member. Can I view the deatils without contact
details to verify whether it is matching for me ?
Yes. You can view the details to verify wheather it is matching
or not (and note that without opening the contact details link
page, your contact details count will not read/decreased.)
23. I am a paid member. Is only limited number of profiles I can
view with details ?
No. You can view all profiles without contact details upto the
membership validity. (most members are verifying details first
and if matching only they go to contact address page.If you open
the contact address link page only it will read as count)
24. I am a paid member. I had taken complete profiles from my
account with contact details within 1 month but again I saw some
profiles matching for me, to get contact details of these matching
profile what I want to do?
Again if you want to take contact details through online within
the same registration period you have to pay a nominal fee. For
details contact administrator.
25. Whether www.remarryonly.com is available at anywhere?
Yes. Available in all countries and you can login from anywhere.
26. I am a paid member. Register through online. Is my profile
available at www.remarryonly.com and at remarryonly office ?
Yes. Your profile will available at website and also at office
27. I want to see a profile with particular qualification or a
particular criteria. What I want to do?
Use Advanced Search option. There is several criteria to select.
28. I am regularly searching www.remarryonly.com. Do I want to
refer profiles at remarryonly.com's office?
No.All profiles you can view at www.remarryonly.com.
29. How I can login?
Obtain your username(Login name) and password from remarryonly.com
and enter it on the space provided in home page of www.remarryonly.com.
30. How many times I can login per day?
There is no limitations. You can login till what you want.
31. What happens if I don't logout?
Please ensure to logout in proper way.If you abruptly close your
internet page,your session will end,but this will give opportunity
to others around you to operate your account.
32. I don't have a internet connection at my home. Can I login it
Yes you can login from anywhere having internet connection.
33. How I can understand I am logged in?
You can see a Welcome message with your name.
About User Name & Password
34. Should I can change my username and password ?
Yes.Login with your username and password. Open "My Account" page.
You can see 'change username/password' link. Open and enter new
username/password and save it. Now you can login with your new username/password.
(use only your email ID as your username)
35. I forgot my password. How I can know my password?
Enter your username at "forgot password" link coloum and press enter
button. Our administrator will sent your password to your email
address provided at your profile.
36. I enter my username at forgot password link for my password
and it shows that my password is sent to my email address, but I
doesn't receive it.Why ?
check your mail box settings provided to you by internet email ID
37. Why username/login name must be an email ID?
If your password is forgotten we want to sent it through your email
ID and also your username must be different with others. (Not identical).
About Profile Editting
38. I am free member,but I enter my biodata at remarryonly.com and
get a temperory profile id, afterall I see some mistakes in my biodata.Can
I make changes in this profile?
39. I am a paid member. I want to make changes in my profile. How
can do it?
Login with your user name and password. After logging you can see
'My Account page'. Click on it. Now you can see 'Edit My Profile'
link on this page. Open it and make changes in profile and save
40. How I can add Horoscope at my profile?
Login with your username and password. Open my account and click
on edit my profile link. Scroll down. Now you can see the Horoscope
page. Enter and save it.
41. Should I can add/change photo in my profile?
Login with your username and password. Open "My Account" page. You
can see 'Add/Change Photo' link open it and browse to show the photo
path in your computer and save it. Now photo will appear in your
42. How many Photos I can add in my profile ?
You can add upto 3 photos in platinum membership and single photo
in golden membership, silver membership & free membership.
43. I add a photo in my profile,but it is not displaying.Why?
Check your photo format and size of photo. Be sure your photo folder
size must below 250 kb size.
44. I add a photo in my profile,but now I want to change with another
photo.How I can?
Login with your username and password. Open "My Account" page you
can see add/change photo link. Open it and make tick mark at appropriate
space provided to remove photo and save it. Now photo is removed
from your profile and login again to andd new photo as mentioned
above.(Q. No. 41)
45. I am a paid member at remarryonly.com. I want to display my
photo only to matching profiles to me. How I can hide my photo?
Login with username and password. Open 'My Account' page. Click
on 'Add/change photo' link. You can see space to enter password
to protect your photo. Enter a password and saved it. Now your photo
will not display to others. (This facility only to golden &
46. Why should I add my photo?
Guys are 12 times more likely to look at a profile with a photo;
women are 9 times more likely to check out your profile if you have
a photo; and members with photos get up to 12 times more attention
than those without.Add your photo today.
47. What are the guidelines for posting a photo?
Rremarryonly.com is committed to providing our members with a secure,
comfortable environment. We reserve the right to crop or reject
any photo at our discretion. Photos will not appear on the site
if they are not approved by administrator. Please adhere to the
following photo guidelines: Photos must be in JPEG(jpg) format and
file size must below 250 kb. Nude,obscene,sexual or otherwise offensive
photos will not be posted. Copyrighted material will not be posted.
48. How I can display my photo at home page of remarryonly.com?
Only paid members can use this facility. A special charge is taken
for 1 month, to display photo at home page of www.remarryonly.com.
For more details go through membership plans.
49. Is there any benefits for me, If i display my photo at home
page of www.remarryonly.com?
Yes. Any person searching at www.remarryonly.com after viewing home
page with your photo and profile only they can go to other profiles/pages.
50. What is the charge to display my photo at the home page of www.remarryonly.com?
Please go through membership plans/payment page.
51. I am a paid member. Can I receive emails from other members?
Yes, you can receive emails from other members
52. Where I can see my messages?
You can see your messages at your 'My Account' page in www.remarryonly.com
and in your email id
53. Where do I receive emails from other members?
All emails from other members are sent to the email address you
registered with. A copy is also available for viewing in your 'My
Account' at remarryonly.com message box. Also, due to your email
providers automatic blocking and filtering, receiving your email
is not guaranteed , or can be delayed. Not to worry, though all
of your emails received within the last 30 days can be viewed in
your 'My Account' at remarryonly.com message box.
54. What is Express Interest?
Express Interest is ideal to start communication by sending your
profile to opposite members for freely. Also You will be intimate
by email if someone is interested in your profile . So go ahead,
select a profile and send a free interest.
55. How Express Interest works?
An e-mail will be sent to the opposite member (without revealing
your contact information) expressing your interest. The opposite
member have the choice to reply or to refuse your message . Similarly,
you also have the choice to reply to the members who express their
interest in your profile.
56. How many days, the messages will saved at my account in remarryonly.com?
This you can delete or it will automatically delete on every 30
57. What is ? - the No. of times my profile has been viewed?
When a member open and view your profile.(To know how many times your profile has opened)
58. My marriage is fixed through remarryonly.com. Do I want to inform at remarryonly.com?
Yes, this is very important to avoid inconvenience to you as well as other members.Please inform at remarryonly by phone,e-mail or by post as sooon as wedding is fixed.Clearly mention your registration number(profile ID) as well as that of your partner (If she is also a registered member).We will be happy to know the wedding date and other details as well.
59. My Marriage is fixed with another media. Do I want to inform at remarryonly.com?
Yes. This is very important to avoid inconvenience to you as well
as other member.Please inform us by phone,e-mail or by post as soon
as your wedding is fixed.Clearly mention your registration number
(Profile ID).We will be happy to know the wedding date and other
details as well.
60. Is there any branches or field agents for remarryonly.com?
No. We have no branches or field agents.So beware of cheating.Only we have office at Ernakulam Kacheripadi Jn.
61. My marriage is fixed through remarryonly.com. I want to add details and photo at remarryonly.com's success stories page. What Iwant to do?
Sent photograph of your's and your life partner with details and profile ID. We will add it on success stories page at www.remarryonly.com
62. Is there any Commission or service charge after marriage?
No. We have no commission or service charge after marriage.